Senior CyberOps Engineer
U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that.
Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission.
Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are looking for a passionate security engineer with 2-5 years of experience in Cyber Security responding to security incidents, troubleshooting both network and system security issues, documentation of processes and procedures. As well as, versed in network protocols, services, Linux, Mac, Windows. Experience with SIEMS, Firewalls, Email Security, Intrusion Protection Systems, Identity, and Access Management, EDR, Proxies, Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- Responsible for building out new SIEM alerts as the needs arise.
- Act as an escalation path for both the Service Delivery Team and other IT Operation team members.
- Engage with other teams to find solutions to the problems you have been assigned.
- Prevent, detect, analyze, and respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Assist in developing, documenting, and implementation of information security procedures to enforce compliance with information security standards and policies.
- Analyze/review information on emerging cyber threats while remaining actively engaged in industry forums on threats and opportunities.
- This position will report to the Cyber Ops Manager.
- Assist in managing our MDM solution.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Remain actively involved in security areas such as Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Incident Response, Applications, and Network Security.
- Champion security awareness to strengthen system security and mitigate as much risk as possible.
- Provide detailed and clearly written communications such as documents, procedures, and processes.
- Receive, prioritize, and disperse tasks through ServiceNow.
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Kindness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 - 5 years of Information Security experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, SSCP, CEH, ECIH, Security+ or similar certifications are strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with vulnerability management leveraging risk-based tools such as Kenna Security, Tenable, Nexpose.
- Ability to help plan and execute on projects, working with Engineers to cover Endpoint Security and IAM.
- Experience with managing an email security solution such as FireEye ETP, Proofpoint, MIMECast, etc.
- Experience with EDR solutions such as Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, CyberReason etc.
- Experience with MDM solutions such as InTune, AirWatch etc.
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
- Personal, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic, and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.