Software Engineer (.NET)
U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient, and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that. Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits using a tech-meets-service approach.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission. Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Maestro Health is developing innovative technology and health services and building strategic partnerships to bring them to market.
The .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER will be responsible for delivering specific technology solutions that support business priorities and objectives. For example the .NET Software Engineer will build software using languages and technologies of the. NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
The Software Engineer will support the growth of our business by designing, building, and scaling mission-critical business applications.
- Partner with Business stakeholders, management, and teams to identify needs and deliver quality technology solutions
- Join an agile team owning a software product
- Balance feature work with maintaining a stable production environment
- Coordinate development, testing, and continuous roll-out of the technology solutions in agile mode with ability to pivot often.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Become a valued member of an enterprise application technical team that provides feature enhancements and a stable production environment
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Kindness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in full stack software development using .NET technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Relational Databases, SQL, and designing data models
- Experience developing with vue.js a plus
- Experience with mobile development for IOS and Android a plus
- Hands on experience working with cloud technologies for deploying and hosting web applications (AWS preferred)
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with business leaders
- Excellent prioritization, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences effectively
- Ability to take a product vision and make it a reality
- Self-directed, self-motivated and flexible
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or vetera