WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Assist with the day to day non-production functions of plan administration. Responsibilities include:
- Provider Maintenance
- Make outbound calls to providers as requested
- Invoice processing and research
- Various PPO repricing
- Research and redirect returned mail
- Document received faxes in the system and distribute to appropriate processor
- Other miscellaneous administration functions as needed
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Requests are handled accurately and timely
- You play an intricate part in the team success by assisting the claims examiners which enable them to focus on production
- You are recognized as demonstrating our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Kindness. Teamwork. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Demonstrated ability to support the Plan Administration Team to exceed expectations of our internal and external customers and continuously improve
- The ability to think outside the box and drive initiatives at a team level that improve the employer and employee experience
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, be detailed oriented, and have strong multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional communication, coaching, and conflict resolution experience
- Ability to encourage and support accountability and engagement, including sharing of information, ownership and successes with others
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce Service Cloud
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo - Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present and future. You should be personally challenged and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status.