U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient, and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that.
Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission.
Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Maestro Health is developing innovative health services via strategic partnerships as part of AXA’s Payer to Partner strategy.
The Senior Business Analyst will be working on a strategic project that implements key tenants of Maestro Health’s and its Partner’s strategy and be part of the project team. The role is to successfully deliver the project’s expected outcomes, which will be defined by the Project Leader assigned to the project.
- Conduct business analysis on specific health topics: business model/case, costs, and revenues model (including pricing), operating model, technology…
- Perform market, competitive, and customer studies and analyses in the healthcare sector/health insurance industry (desks research and on-the-ground research)
- Formalize outcomes of the research and present it
- Provide content for memos, notes, etc.
- Perform and facilitate requirements gathering process and documentation
- Perform and facilitate process engineering process and documentation
- Operating model definition
- Design of customer-centric CX model
- Project Management: perform project tasks to ensure good delivery/implementation of the project’s objectives identified by the project leader
- Assist in planning key milestones, deliverables, and stakeholders’ engagement
- Contribute to producing the deliverables; setting-up and ensuring respect of deadlines
- Coordinate communication between relevant stakeholders to achieve the objectives stated
- Report regularly to the project leader with regular updates
- Manage/support meetings and workshops preparation and delivery
- Help facilitate preparation for meetings and workshops
- Prepare agendas, supporting materials, and presentation
- Prepare key takeaways, minutes, and next steps
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables with minimum rework
- Help mitigate risks and raise key issues/alerts to the managers early on with proposed resolution
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Competences, Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty
- Handle extremely sensitive topics and manage their confidentiality
- Exchange with peers/stakeholders in a self-sufficient way
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in the Healthcare sector (traditional and nontraditional players and models)
- Good understanding of health ecosystems (medical providers, pharma and PBM, insurers, services providers patients, employers, start-ups/digital players, services providers, governments), with their economic models
- Good knowledge of key players (insurers, providers, patients…)
- Expertise in health insurance and services processes, operations, technologies and organizations
- Knowledge in health innovations space (key players, market trends, success factor to implement new health products, key players…)
- Understanding the basics of Project management: planning, risks identification and mitigation, interdependencies between multiple workstreams, stakeholder management, pragmatism, capacity to “manage the unknown”
- Interpersonal skills:
- Capacity to assist in driving change through the organization
- Fast learner/adaptation skills
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator (Oral and written)
- Presentation skills (oral/written):
- Ability to communicate complex information in English effectively in writing to all levels of staff, management, and external customers across functional areas
- Ability to verbally communicate complex concepts in English and address sensitive situations, resolve conflicts, negotiate, motivate, and persuade others.
- Capacity to explain a concept and represent the team if/when needed
- The acquisitions of these skills should be backed by experiences in Health, Services, and/or Operations (5+ years):
- Experience in management of projects in transversal teams
- Experience in health and services sectors with a wide range of topics: product development, innovations project, digital / IT projects, etc.
- Knowledge of the Health US Market
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
- Personal, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic, and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off, and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.