Customer Service Supervisor
U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that by making health and benefits people-friendly again. Not only are we changing the way we view health and benefits, but also the way we shop, enroll and live with our benefits using a tech-meets-service approach.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Our business continues to grow, and we are looking for Customer Service Supervisor accustomed to critical thinking solutions to oversee one of our teams. The supervisor will be the barrier removal for the customer advocates and the first point of contact for escalated issues from our internal partners. The supervisor will be responsible for creating a solutions-based culture and help develop direct reports to maximize potential. This position must be open to working in the hours between 8am to 8pm eastern time, with some flexibility to meet business needs. The supervisor role may be a group of frontline staff, a support team within the call center, or a combination of both.
- Research and review call and client complaints requested by Senior Management and Client Engagement Managers, identifying gaps in service, and making outreach calls to mitigate the issue.
- Analyze trending of issues to identify, training gaps, performance issues, and create plan to address the gaps and recommend solutions as needed.
- Triage call surveys scored as “very dissatisfied.” Review call and make outreach to member to attempt to recover experience. Provide feedback and coaching to the advocate on appropriate solutions to call.
- Manage daily inventory and triage items that are bogged down in the system removing barriers needed for resolution of issue.
- Complete monitors and provide coaching and critical conversations to direct reports for developmental and correctional issues.
- Review monthly scorecard with individuals on team, identifying trends that need to be addressed as well as kudos for jobs well done.
- Handles overflow for calls, chat, and emails as needed especially during peak seasons.
- Partners with Quality, and Managers to create learning moments to address training gaps and deliver new and changing program information.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Manage team to meets or exceeds in core metrics (Quality, FCR, NPS, APS, CSAT, Adherence) as well as other related call center metrics.
- Complete observation and feedback sessions of direct reports with monthly performance updates.
- Handle customer requests in an accurate, timely manner, with an appropriate solution
- High level of first call resolution
- Adhere to our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Courage, One Maestro.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- One to two years’ experience taking calls within the Maestro Health call center.
- Strong Service mentality embedded in your DNA, understanding that while you may answer the same questions many times each day, that for each customer, it may be the first time answered for them
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills as demonstrated by FCR metrics (exceeds or better)
- Strong communication skills with soft skill agility as reflected by APS metrics (exceeds or better)
- Strong business acumen as shown through QA metrics (meets or better)
- Self-motivated, with a strong resolve towards attendance and punctuality
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office 365 (should be able to build basic charts and graphs showing trending information)
- Exceptional attitude and team player
- Previous experience in a lead role responsible for others performance preferred.
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.