We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers’ shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Our Health Plan Management business serves customers with 250-10,000 employees who self-fund their own group health plans. A cornerstone of our strategy is Network (PPO) & Vendor access and benefit costs. We have a proprietary blend of relationships through traditional PPO, direct provider contracts, along with assorted client facing Vendors. You will be responsible for assisting with vetting, implementing, and managing these relationships on behalf of Maestro and its clients.
- Assist with the review and analysis of potential PPO & Vendor options for clients on a prospective basis.
- Assist in review of vendor information related to requests by clients/brokers to integrate with new vendors.
- Information submission for approval of PPOs & Vendors including compliance and legal questionnaires.
- Assist with the Implementation of PPOs & Vendors including information tracking and coordination of services for Maestro Health.
- Set up PPOs & Vendors in SF, Sdrive and smartsheet.
- Assist with ongoing management of PPOs & Vendors to include:
- Weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly meetings.
- Issue tracking and resolution.
- Coordination of periodic meetings/calls with MH team to provide PPO & Vendor updates.
- Review of PPO & Vendor performance for Maestro and clients, and provide feedback internally and to PPOs & Vendors, including potential process improvement documentation.
- Distribute information related to PPOs & Vendors including pricing changes, new service information, marketing material, etc.
- F/U with internal staff to collect information as may be needed.
- Assist with PPO & Vendor P & P development and update.
- Manage inbound inquiries to resolution from PPOs & Vendors regarding various issues including but not limited to claims and/or payment issues, billing, file transfers, member issues, and process issues.
- Work closely with multiple areas within Maestro to implement new PPOs & Vendors, and address issues or questions regarding mutual clients.
- Help to maintain PPOs & Vendor records within Salesforce, sdrive and smartsheets.
- Provide input for new process development and continuous improvement.
- Formulate solutions to quickly address issues, concerns, and problems.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
Cross-functional collaboration with your fellow Maestronites and innovative thinking will be essential to your success and growth.
- Providers, PPOs & Vendors respond favorably when surveyed about interactions with you.
- You are recognized as taking ownership of issues, tasks, and opportunities for relationship development within 2 business days of receipt.
- Maintain high level of access and responsiveness for new and existing PPOs and Vendors.
- Increased performance and differentiation of our provider relationships.
- You are recognized as responsive to the Maestro team when there are inquiries related to our Vendors/PPOs including timely resolution of questions or issues.
- You identify opportunities for enhancement of our working relationships with PPOs/Vendors including potential new products/services and /or revenue opportunities.
- You are recognized as demonstrating our core values.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- • Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience.
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with PPOs and /or Vendors in the healthcare space preferred.
- • Alternatively, minimum of 3 years’ experience working in account management in the healthcare space.
- • Experience working with Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- • Ability to effectively diagnose problems, identify the resolution, and effectively and efficiently manage the process through resolution.
- • Ability to communicate clearly and timely with external and internal customers.
- • Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain documentation related to task progress through resolution, as well as effectively communicate progress to external and internal customers.
- • Ability to set up, manage and document meetings with PPOs, Vendors and Clients, and follow up on tasks as appropriate.
- • Comfortable working in a fluid environment where there may be no clear solution.
- • Encourage and support accountability and engagement, including sharing of information, ownership, and successes with others.
- • Ability to build relationships and augment our reputation through providing a very high quality of service, responding to requests in a timely manner.
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- Personal Time Off
- 401k + match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision.
Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.