Customer Service Manager (Call Center)
We are… an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform. Our platform simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll, and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan, while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are… brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Our business continues to grow and we are looking for Customer Service Advocates accustomed to a fast-paced environment to lead a team of 15-20 customer advocates, delivering a caring human touch to employees and businesses in need. You will execute against enterprise wide and product specific operational plans and initiatives. Plan, direct and implement procedures that will assure a high level of customer access, success and satisfaction. Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of own team and related teams, identifying and resolving technical, operational and team problems.
- Oversee operations of a local service center team handling multiple direct client relationships, implementations and customer service for tax-advantaged benefit accounts
- Coordinates daily activities and maintain overall span of control of 10-15 full time equivalent employees
- Hold daily huddles with the service team to provide coaching, help resolve problems, identify training and isolate development opportunities
- Manage resolution of service issues and follow-up from quality survey feedback
- Proactively ensure client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits, as needed
- Develop, monitor and review performance reports and service performance trends for each account against the plan and recommend specific actions or remedies as necessary
- Create the best client service team; assembling all-star team players able to achieve or exceed business goals using ethical business standards and integrity
- Establish a clear vision aligned with Maestro Health company values; set specific, challenging and achievable objectives and action plans; challenge self and others to look to the future to create quality products, services, and solutions
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Client Success Leads for exchange, self-funded, care management and benefits administration teams for shared customer relationships
- Assess individual and team performance regularly; provide candid and timely developmental feedback; organize training plans and ensure training needs are met
- Create and maintain tools, job aids, and training materials helping the service team resolve customer issues and improve customer relations
- Collect, analyze and report on operations information in support of process, systems, and policy redesign
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Drive customer accessibility through effectively managing resources, coordinating multiple daily tasks, and enhancing the effectiveness of customer interactions
- Ensure exceptional quality through the monitoring and coaching of call interactions and claim processing
- Deliver financial objectives through enhancing process flows to increase customer interaction efficiencies and reduce monthly inquiries per member.
- Cultivate the ultimate customer experience through enhancement of self-serve interactions, increase of Net Promoter Score, and drive First Call Resolution
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Understanding of consumer directed health with 3-5 years’ experience in call center service operations.
- Strong Service mentality embedded in your DNA, delivering coaching a leadership to define the most appropriate answers and realize a superior customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in journey to serve customers and continuously improve by building relationships one call at a time.
- The ability to think outside the box and lead initiatives at a team level that improve the employer and employee experience
- Demonstrated experience managing customer advocacy or service teams
- Understanding of core call center metrics and principles.
- Encourage and support accountability and engagement, including sharing of information, ownership and successes with others
- Consistently communicate expectations to clients and internal team members
- Capability to manage service recovery as necessary
- Ability to build relationships with clients and augment our reputation through service, responding to requests in a timely manner
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce Service Cloud, Workforce Management Systems
- Heath/Life Insurance license, forecasting, and/or claim processing a plus
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.