U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient, and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that.
Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission.
Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Sales Director will be responsible for developing a multi-state territory including building relationships, business contacts, and closing sales.
- Develop broker/consultant relationships
- Advise Agents products, workflow, and administrative guidelines
- Deliver value to brokers/consultants and clients on industry trends and new products and services
- Provide quality consultative services to clients; understand client needs and illustrate how to partner and provide meaningful solutions
- Promptly follow up on leads and deliver exceptional customer service through inquisitive discovery
- Identify new service offerings and collaborate with key organization stakeholders in an effort to expand service and profitability
- Provide regular reports of the sales pipeline, forecasts, and market analysis
- Present and demo Maestro services to a variety of client stakeholders in the Executive Suite
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Identify and build relationships with key Brokers in your territory.
- Meet specified sales goals outlined in your contract
- A highly motivated, organized, and competitive person with excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Desire to learn, apply proven sales techniques, and build relationships.
- Respond to new leads consistently and promptly
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of previous sales experience, preferably in the Health Insurance space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A solid understanding of Third Party Administration is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Impeccable listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence with decision-makers
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We’ve recently teamed up with AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission. Your work will be critical in our success as we continue to grow and make an impact in the healthcare industry.
We have great benefits in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic, and fast-paced environment.
- Personal, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.