U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient, and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that. Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits using a tech-meets-service approach.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission. Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This role can be in Charlotte, NC, and Chicago, IL
Maestro Health is adding an enterprise-level data warehouse to our tech portfolio in order to support our core mission of lowering cost and driving better health outcomes for our customers. We need an experienced ETL Developer to make it happen.
- Design and implement data transformations and extractions from our source transactional systems into our enterprise data warehouse.
- Work with a cross-functional team with business stakeholders, management, developers, and architects to identify needs and guide the delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology capabilities leveraging enterprise information architecture principles and core data assets.
- Provide input to data architects in the areas of data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, data quality, data governance, statistical methods, data security, database design, and implementation.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Enabling enterprise reporting and data analytics through the implementation of a multi-phased enterprise data platform to bring all our data together in a consolidated data warehouse
- Materially improve data analysis and visibility to client-facing members of the organization to enhance our customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the Enterprise Data Architecture roadmap to maintain and optimize technical standards as well as overall value to the business
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Kindness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Data Warehouses, Data Marts, or Data Lakes
- Hands-on experience working with cloud technologies for Databases/Data warehouse (AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC, and Redshift preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing daily ETL incremental loads from SQL data sources
- 3+ years of data modeling experience, and knowledge of 3NF, Star schema, and Dimensional modeling techniques
- Proficient with SQL and the ability to understand and write complex queries
- Strong understanding of Data Governance, Data Quality, and the desire for continuous improvement
- Experience with BI and reporting tools (Qlik preferred)
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience in healthcare insurance, knowledge of HIPAA or other highly regulated industries is a plus
- Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with business leaders.
- Excellent prioritization, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences effectively
- Ability to take an enterprise vision and make it a reality
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and flexible
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
- Personal, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits solutions that put people first by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.