U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient, and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that. Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits using a tech-meets-service approach.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission. Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Director of Total Rewards & Organizational Effectiveness will be responsible for owning and evolving the Total Rewards programs and to facilitate the design, planning, and implementation of Organizational Effectiveness programs, policies, and procedures for Maestro Health.
This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and will ensure the alignment of initiatives and business goals to provide actionable insight for Maestro to remain a competitive employer of choice.
- Develop, implement, and administer benefits and HR programs that align with the business strategy. This includes compensation, incentive plans, rewards and recognition programs, employee benefits, etc.
- Manages the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs, open enrollment process, and the annual total compensation review
- Monitor industry and external market trends and provide insight into new projects and initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to achieve team goals. Ability to think strategically and objectively
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations related to compensation and benefits programs. Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, etc.
- Oversee leave of absence, workers comp, and unemployment claims
- Design, implement and maintain the health and benefit programs with attention to detail and functionality
- Lead, train, and develop a total rewards team to achieve department and company goals
- Implements meaningful, relevant, employee and manager training and development activities that link to company goals and objectives.
- Review current human resources systems and facilitates the implementation of appropriate change management initiatives.
- Works to implement performance management strategies and promote feedback between managers and employees.
- Proposes changes to organizational structure to leverage talent and provide development opportunities to key leaders in the organization.
- Creates budgets, policies, and procedures to support the strategic planning of multiple company initiatives.
- Assists in evaluations of reports, processes, and results of the company in relation to established goals.
- Participates in regular meetings with key stakeholders to review progress, resolve issues, and identify challenges.
- Recommends new practices, policies, and procedures to provide continuous improvement.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Being able to successfully execute goals, meet deadlines, and share knowledge with team members and peers to support the business
- Operating in compliance within federal and state laws and company policies, while honoring the human side of human resources
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, high standards, and rock-solid integrity
- Sense of urgency, humor, compassion, and ownership
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10 or more years of broad-based benefit and compensation program design, implementation, organizational development/effectiveness, HR operations, and 5+ years of leadership experience.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM certification desired
- Broad expertise in the HR body of knowledge
- Employee relations experience
- Sense of urgency, compassion, and ownership
- Ability to be innovative
- Strong attention to detail, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, and have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with employees and executives
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We’ve recently teamed up with AXA and we’re growing fast! We’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate, and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission. Your work will be critical in our success as we continue to grow and make an impact in the healthcare industry.
We have great benefits in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic, and fast-paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.