U.S. healthcare today is confusing, inefficient and expensive. Maestro Health is on a mission to change that.
Our team of Maestronites (yep, that’s what we call ourselves) is revolutionizing not only the way we view health and benefits but also the way we live with our benefits.
We're owned by AXA and we’re growing fast. Really fast. So, we’re looking for hard-working, talented, passionate and like-minded people who want to join us on our mission.
Sound like a team you’d love to join? Good news for you: we’re hiring.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Senior Financial Analyst at Maestro Health will play a key role in the growth and evolution of the company, providing key insights that drive strategic decisions. In this role you will partner with leaders across the organization, working cross functionally to support the business’s financial objectives. To succeed in this role, you must be a creative and strategic thinker with deep analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of leading diverse teams through process improvement initiatives, adept at managing multiple priorities, and an excellent communicator. More specifically, a person in this role will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership team to provide value-added insights, analysis and support for strategic decisions.
- Lead role in utilizing planning software to create monthly and quarterly business reporting and analysis of results.
- Develop reporting templates, financial models, and operational models to support business planning and new product development.
- Build interactive dashboards that provide actionable insights that can be easily interpreted and applied by business leaders to improve their performance.
- Analyze cost of service by product line and implement system improvements that lead to more accurate product pricing and gross margin reporting.
- Lead Finance process automation initiatives and represent Finance on cross-functional project teams.
- Partner with Executive Management Team to prepare the annual operating plan and monthly reforecast.
- Lead role in negotiations and project management for all facilities projects including office moves and renegotiation of leases.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- You are one of the “go to” persons for the executive management team to assist in data analysis and evaluation of operational decision sets.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and energized to identify, analyze, and solve business problems, supporting your hypotheses and recommendations with sound data analysis and clear and concise explanations.
- You, upon solving above-mentioned problems, deliver scalable solutions and processes that enable the business to strategically grow and scale.
- You are confident in presenting information to all levels of the organization from senior executives to fellow team members and capable of tailoring your presentation to your audience.
- You are complimented for your ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to colleagues in simple terms to further their understanding.
- You are a respected member of the Finance team and passionate about driving positive change through corporate financial analysis and planning.
- You are being praised by our parent company AXA, the worldwide insurance leader, for the quality of your work and deliverables
- You are recognized for exemplifying our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a business consultant or financial, operational or business analyst role
- Experience building business models, developing budgets and forecasts, and preparing scenario and sensitivity analyses
- Highest standards of ethics, accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Results oriented, able to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Able to reflect on multiple perspectives and build positive and productive relationships across the organization
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members
- Desire to improve and expand analytical and data visualization skills
- Previous experience in a technology or service company
- Experience using ERP, financial, reporting, and operational software tools
- Experience using Adaptive Planning or other planning software desired
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.